We respect your privacy.
"The coffee pulping unit is impressive. Its speed and its simplicity left me amazed"
José Prado Junior
Maintenance Manager at Terra Garcia Farm - Brazil
"We get amazing results while using 90% less water than with our old mill"
"I am grateful for this mechanical siphon because we had a lot of issues in the past at this processing stage. It would be wonderful if all machines were low maintenance such as the ones from Pinhalense. They are pretty low maintenance really."
Anderson da Silva Pereira
Manager - Três Barras Farm- Brazil
"We need to keep quality and a low cost and Pinhalense assist us to obtain both. Their equipment help us obtain coffee quality and to reduce operating costs. And this is exactly what we currently need"
Cesar Henrique Salgado Magriotis
Coffee grower – Farm Vitória - Brazil
• Separates unripe cherries before pulping
• Low water and power consumption
• No parchment lost with pulp
• The least physical damage to parchment
• Easy maintenance with easy access to exchange consumable parts
• Modular design and easy to install